Hello everyone! We hope you all enjoyed your spring break! Stop by the office to see our map with pins where all our amazing residents went for spring break. Now that you’re all back, make sure to jump right back into the swing of things to finish the semester strong!
If you have any maintenance requests, please give us a call or swing by the office.
Remainders & Updates
- Make sure your license plates are not expired. This is a towable offense. Also, be aware that any vehicle without a resident tag (or guest tag) is subject to be towed.
- Please remember to dispose of trash at the various dumpsters around the property. Failing to do so will result in a $25 fine for every bag of trash.
- Please remember to pick up after your pets, and make sure all dogs are on a leash at all times.
- Rent payments are due on the 1st of every month. Late fees will begin on the 6th of the month.
- We already have many of our floor plans sold out for next year, so if you are interested in renewing, come talk to us before it’s too late!
Lock Down That Internship with the Right Tools
In the coming months, universities across the nation will be partnering with businesses to fill internships for the summer and fall semesters. Internships are a great way to fast-track your career and gain valuable experience in the field you’re interested in. Landing the perfect internship may not be the easiest journey, but if you’re equipped with the right tools, achieving that dream opportunity is within reach!
In a 2017 article, Forbes stated, “Resumes are the gateway into the interview, and into the job. The importance of a well-constructed resume cannot be overlooked.” When you’re applying for an internship with that dream company, having a killer resume will push you to the top of the list.
By choosing to live at a Campus Advantage community, you already have access to an arsenal of professional success tools. One that could be really useful is the resume critiquing tool in our Career Success Portal. To access the tool, just log on to CareerSuccessPortal.com!
Forest Village & Woodlake Annual Easter Egg Hunt — April 2 — It is strictly BYOB — Bring Your Own Basket! We’ll meet in the office with the hunt starting at 5:30 p.m. This egg hunt has no age limit, so please feel free to express your inner child.
Dirt Pudding for All — April 3 — Stop by the office to pay rent and grab a dirt pudding to go. Dirt pudding is a great addition to any day, especially right after paying rent.
Spring Into April — April 12 — Anyone who refers a new resident to Forest Village & Woodlake can receive $100 per referral.
Earth Day Celebration — April 22 — Meet us at the dog park and pick your very own flower in celebration of Earth Day. Feel free to be extra GREEN and start recycling to help save the Earth. For anyone who would like to start recycling, we have a recycling center next to building 1 in the Forest Village parking lot.