May is finally here, and it’s getting warm enough for shorts and flip-flops! The pool is open, school is almost out for summer, and some of us are graduating! This month, we have a lot of events going on, specifically for our grads, and we would love to celebrate with you. Congratulations on all your hard work!
We’re also getting low on a lot of our unit styles, so come in and renew as soon as possible if you’re leaning toward staying at Forest Village & Woodlake for another year. We don’t want you to lose your spot for next year!
Have a great summer, and study hard!
— The Forest Village & Woodlake Staff
- Please notify us immediately if something comes up and you find yourself in need of reletting your apartment. The office staff will be able to explain the process to you and help you in any way possible.
- Make sure that you, your roommate, and any overnight guests you may have all have parking passes clearly displayed on your vehicle. You can be ticketed or towed if we see a vehicle without one.
- As a reminder, the dog park is “use at your own risk”. Make sure that your pet is not acting aggressive while there, but also be aware of possible signs of aggression in other animals around yours.
Reminders & Updates
- We’re still running our Refer a Friend special! If you refer someone to us who signs a lease for fall 2017, you and your friend each get a $100 gift card.
- Rent is due on the 1st of each month and is considered late on the 6th. There is an initial $30 late fee, and then $10 each day after that.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the property, feel free to email us at [email protected]. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are moving out at the end of July, now is the time to start cleaning! It makes it easier on yourself in the long run to clean in small amounts. If you have any questions about what needs to be cleaned, we have a list in the office of what is checked during walks upon move-out.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Graduation Cap Decorating Party — Wednesday, May 3 from 1–4 p.m. — Stop by the office, where we’ll be decorating our grad caps! Come decorate your cap and relax before you walk across the stage!
Graduation BBQ — Thursday, May 18 from 4–6 p.m. — The week before graduation, we’ll be throwing a barbecue to congratulate all the grads at our property for their hard work!
Celebrate National Scavenger Hunt Day — Wednesday, May 24 — All day, there will be gift cards hidden throughout the property and corresponding clues on our social media pages.
Summer Kickoff at the Pool — Friday, May 26 from noon–3 p.m. — To celebrate the warm weather, we’re having a pool party! There will be drinks, hot dogs, music, and pool floats for all residents to have some fun in the sun!