Now that it’s finally April, we can almost taste summer right around the corner. That means warmer weather is finally upon us! Don’t be fooled, though; make sure you close your doors and windows when you aren’t home in case of rain.
We will also be raising money for Relay For Life in the upcoming months in addition to our regularly scheduled monthly events, so keep an eye out for those. We’re very excited to share with you all that we have planned. Our events are great opportunities to meet others within the complex and maybe even win some prizes!
Lastly, if you missed our Open House last month, make sure you renew as soon as possible. We’re getting low on a lot of our floor plans, so it’s imperative that you lock in your spot for next year soon!
We’re looking forward to another great month with you all!
– The Forest Village & Woodlake Staff
- Don’t forget that leaving bags of trash outside your door is a lease violation. There is a first-time warning, but if it’s a reoccurring issue, there is a $20–$25 fine per bag of trash.
- Per the lease, the changing of batteries in smoke detectors and lightbulbs within your apartment is the responsibility of the resident. However, if you are unable to find the correct bulb or battery, give us a call in the office, and we can spot you one.
- Please notify us immediately if something comes up and you find yourself in need of reletting your apartment. The office staff will be able to explain the process to you and help you in any way possible.
Reminders & Updates
- We highly recommend renewing your lease as soon as possible if you’ve been thinking about it. We’re running out of select units! If you have any questions about rates for next year, feel free to call the office at (573) 443-4526.
- We’ll be posting individual flyers in the laundry rooms for resident events with additional information on each one. Look out for those each month!
- With the weather warming up, we want to remind you that the lakes at both properties are stocked for fishing. It is catch and release, though, so you do have to put the fish back after catching them.
National PB&J Day — Monday, April 3 from 1–3 p.m. — Celebrate National PB&J Day by picking up an Uncrustables sack lunch at the office!
Easter Egg Hunt — Friday, April 14 @ 4 p.m. — We’re hosting an Easter Egg Hunt! Everyone will meet in the office while we hide the eggs and give away candy. There will also be basket giveaways for winners of the hunt!
Celebrate National Poetry Month — Monday, April 17 — We’ll post a poem on our Facebook page without the name of the poet. Whoever guesses the name of the poet first will get a $30 gift card to Barnes & Noble!
Headshots for LinkedIn — Thursday, April 20 from 8:30 a.m.–7 p.m. — We’ll be taking professional headshots for your LinkedIn profile all day in the office. Come in for your headshot!
Suckers for Relay — April 24–28 — We’re selling suckers for Relay For Life all week! All the proceeds from the suckers will go to the charity! In the office, we’ll have different suckers to choose from, ranging from either free up to $1.
Live. Learn. Succeed!
We’re excited to announce a new career success portal exclusively for our residents! This service includes job search tools, instant job alerts and matches, online career management, resume development, social media development, company research, interview skills, career assessments, document libraries, and online workshops for career transition. Candidates who use this service report finding jobs three times faster than average! To access this service, simply log in to your resident portal and sign up for a free account. We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your potential!
Sign up today at http://bit.ly/cacareerportal.