While summer is winding down, we wanted to remind you about upcoming events and renewals. Our main event this month will be an outdoor movie! We will also have events for dog lovers, cookie connoisseurs, and students. We are open to any event ideas our residents would like to see. You can either stop by the office with those ideas, or email them to us at email@example.com.
If you are still deciding on housing for the fall, we are running low on our floor plans, so swing by the office to renew your lease and secure your spot! We are running renewal specials, so make sure to ask about those when you stop by.
Have a safe and fun rest of your summer! For those of you on vacation, enjoy, and we will see you back in the fall!
Any maintenance requests made from August 1–15 could take one to two weeks to complete due to turning apartments.
Reminders & Updates
Any after-hours noise complaints can be directed to Signal 88. Call (573) 234-3864, and they will handle everything anonymously.
Make This Your Best Year Yet!
Welcome to a brand-new academic year. You’re off to a great start having chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience! We’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked returning residents and Campus Advantage team members for their tips! Here’s some of what they had to say:
- Meet your neighbors. Create memories that will last a lifetime!
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you.
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join the fun! We’ll have community events for you to join and enjoy all year. Let us know what else you want to see.
We’re passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Milk and Cookies — August 16 from 4–6 p.m. — We will have milk and cookies in the office for residents! Swing by and grab a treat!
Breakfast and School Supplies on the Go — August 21 — Swing by the office before you head to class and grab breakfast and last-minute notebooks and pens to set you up for a great school year!
National Dog Day — August 25 — Post a picture of your furry friend to our Facebook and Instagram to be entered in a drawing to win a toy and treat basket from Lizzi & Rocco’s!
Wonder Woman Movie Night — August 31 from 8–10 p.m. — Come watch Wonder Woman and eat snacks with us!